Student Registration 2020-2021
Returning Student Registration (for ALL CURRENT GISD students - Every student must register)
- If you already have an active Parent Portal Account, click here to login. (instructions for you start in Section III of the manual if you need them)
- If you have a Parent Portal Account, but do not have all of your kids connected, go to the my students tab on the navigation bar and add them. You will need your student's birthday and their portal ID. If you need your student's portal ID, please contact the PEIMS clerk at the appropriate campus (see names below).
- If you do not have a Parent Portal Account, please begin by creating an account by clicking here. (instructions for you start on pg. 1 in the manual if you need them).
- When creating this account, you MUST use an email associated with your child’s information in our student information system. This is the email where you receive important notifications from Gunter ISD.
- If you do not know which email is associated with your student’s account, please contact the PEIMS clerk at the appropriate campus (see names below).
New Student Registration (for NEW GISD students – you just moved here; you were approved as a transfer; you’re beginning pre-K or Kinder for the 1st time with GISD)
- Click here and choose Create Account. (instructions for you start on pg. 1 in the manual if you need them).
- When creating this account, you MUST use an email you would like associated with your child’s information in our student information system. This is the email where you receive important notifications from Gunter ISD.
- After completing new student registration please email the appropriate PEIMS clerk for your campus to let them know that you have finished that process. They will contact you with your Portal ID to complete registration. The email contact information is listed below by campus.
We would like for ALL students to be registered by Friday, July 31st.
Other items you should complete for registration:
Free & Reduced Paperwork
- You will be able to access the paperwork for Free & Reduced meals beginning July 1st on our website. Please make sure to get that paperwork filled out and return it to Lauren Rogers as soon as possible.
Class Remind Accounts
Important messages are sent through this medium, and you need to be a part of it.
To join the Remind groups, text 81010 and enter the @message for your specific class below:
- Class of 2027 @gunterms5
- Class of 2026 @gunterms6
- Class of 2025 @gunterms7
- Class of 2024 @kd694g
- Class of 2023 @dbkh92
- Class of 2022 @29hd8f
- Class of 2021 @khcec
Telehealth brings health care to schools. To enroll for the service, go to childrens.com/schools.
A information page is available in the Upload area of Parent Portal for you to view.